Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Behavioral Health
Build a Career as a Problem Solver
Empowering Students to Transform Our World.
Begin a rewarding career as a problem solver with the online Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Behavioral Health program from East Central University Online. ECU designed this online program with working individuals in mind, providing an ideal solution for completing your degree and achieving your professional goals at a pace that works for your schedule. While engaging with our interactive digital classroom, you’ll learn on your time and balance your education with your full-time professional responsibilities.
ECU Online delivers rewarding experiences and affordable tuition, all in a convenient format that fits your life. To help lower your tuition further, we offer a generous transfer policy for students with previous college credits.
100% Online Program
94 Transfer Credits Accepted
Request More Information
Complete this form and we’ll get in touch with information about coursework, admissions, tuition, and more.
An Engaging Psychology and Behavioral Analysis Curriculum
Supported by expert educators with real-world experience, the online B.S. in Psychology – Behavioral Health program delivers the essential communication skills and advanced technical expertise needed to succeed as a behavioral health professional. While completing your degree, you’ll explore the intricacies of abnormal psychology, psychology throughout the lifespan and innovative counseling methods. The psychology and behavioral health courses include:
Continue Your Education in a Flexible Format
ECU’s online programs offer the ultimate flexibility. You will take classes in a format that allows you to advance your education and continue meeting your work and life commitments. In addition to convenience, you will benefit from rigorous academics and rewarding options for engaging classmates.
Prepare for a New Career or Graduate Study
The online B.S. in Psychology – Behavioral Health degree is designed to prepare you for many academic and professional opportunities within the field. After completing the program, graduates may continue their education in a master’s degree program or pursue a diverse array of positions.
Careers in Behavioral Health
- Mental Health Counselor: $48,520 per year1
- Patient Advocate: $45,393 per year2
- Case Manager: $43,160 per year3
- Intake Specialist: $39,418 per year4
- Crisis Intervention Specialist: $31,983 per year5
In 1909, East Central University was established in eastern Oklahoma to provide teacher certification training. Since then, ECU has grown considerably and now offers many undergraduate and graduate degrees. As the alma mater of business leaders, elected officials, artists, scientists and astronauts, ECU continues to provide innovative learning experiences on campus and online.
Request More Information
East Central University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. “Substance Abuse, Behavioral Disorder, and Mental Health Counselors.” Retrieved October 20, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- Payscale. “Average Patient Advocate Hourly Pay.” Retrieved October 20, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.
- Payscale. “Average Case Manager Hourly Pay.” Retrieved October 20, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.
- Payscale. “Average Intake Specialist Hourly Pay.” Retrieved October 20, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.
- Payscale. “Average Crisis Intervention Specialist Salary.” Retrieved October 20, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.